Jennifer has over twenty years of experience representing small business owners and individuals in both commercial and residential construction matters. He represents owners, developers, builders, contractors, and design professionals in all phases of a construction project.
From concept through completion, Jennifer counsels his construction industry clients on a wide range of issues including:
- Contract drafting and negotiation
- Risk management/Risk analysis
- Mechanic’s liens, both public and private projects
- Construction defects
- Claims negotiation and defense
- Breach of Warranty claims
- Dispute resolution, including litigation, arbitration and mediation
- Public bidding, including bid protests
- Bond claims
- Ohio Consumer Sales Practices Act defense
- Ohio Home Solicitation Sales defense
- Prompt Pay Act claims
Jennifer Law provides large firm experience in a small firm setting and at small firm hourly rates.
Call 937-434-1908 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your consultation today.