Jennifer has over twenty years of experience litigating complex commercial disputes. As an accomplished trial lawyer, he knows how to prepare a case to win at trial. But he also recognizes that each case and each client is unique and often resolution by trial is not the right solution. Jennifer analyzes each case individually and develops a strategy that serves the client’s best interest.
Putting the client’s interest first, Jennifer has resolved matters through litigation, arbitration and mediation in matters involving:
- Construction disputes, both commercial and residential
- Real estate matters, including landlord/tenant, eminent domain, zoning, and restrictive covenants
- Covenants not to compete
- Insurance claims and coverage issues
- General commercial disputes, including UCC claims
- Breach of Contract claims
- Breach of Warranty claims
- Ohio Consumer Sales Practices Act defense
- Ohio Home Solicitation Sales Act defense
- Business torts
Call 937-434-1908 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your consultation today.